Thursday, November 12, 2009

November update

Logan goes pee pee in the potty religiously for me. He goes into his bathroom and takes off his own pants and diaper. He sits on his whinnie the pooh potty and goes all by himself. He then takes the little bucket out of the potty and pours the pee into the "big" toilet. He yells, "mommy mommy, come look at my pee pee" once I give him claps and praises he will then flush the toilet. He is growing up so fast.

Logan loves to sing. He knows pretty much every song on the radio and actually sings the words to them. Like, Miley Cyrus' Party in the U.S.A, Taylor Swift,"I know you want me, you know I want cha" and "What cha say". He played Rockband with us last night and rocked the vocals and the drums.

Logan calls people "norks" instead of dork. "mommy you're such a nork"

He is extremely good about cleaning up, he never fusses about it. I think he actually likes putting things back where they go.

When I had my incident at work and got the concussion, we were laying in bed cause I had a horrible headache and he says "mommy, you got headache? Come lay me." So he pulled me over to lay on his chest and he put his arm around my head. It was so sweet.

He loves apple juice


These pics are not very good cause I took them with my phone, but I don't ALWAYS have my camera when I need it.

Logan's new BFF is his monster truck. he has had it forever, but just started LOVING it. He has to take it everywhere we go. Last week he wanted to take it into Kohl's, but I told him he couldn't (I didn't want anyone to think we stole it as we walked out with it) and he threw the BIGGEST fit and cried and cried. Here he is playing with it at the park.


Logan loves to snuggle with Ashley's bear at Chad's parents house. He is so cute.


He has his very own drive in movie at our house.He is a hard core movie lover. He knows how to turn the dvd player on, put his movie in and start it and he always knows which movies go in which cases.



He put on these glasses at Claire's. Kids are so dang cute with glasses

1 comment:

Chelsey Howard said...

That is so awesome that he goes pee in the toilet!! I think Lilly is ready to be potty trained, but I have to wait till Christmas break or something when we will be home so I can actually do it. You are so lucky that he will watch movies. Lilly & Brady want nothing to do with the tv. I am going to be at the boutique tonight from 5-8pm. I hope you can make it, but you probably have work.