Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy 5th


So today is Me and Chad's anniversary. We have been married 5 great years. He is my best friend in the whole world and I love him so much. He is such a wonderful husband and father. We actually celebrated last night because, Uh, who wants to go out on a Friday nigh? Not us. Anyway we went to see Law Abiding Citizen and it was such a crazy movie, love Gerard Butler. We went to Oreganos for dinner and it was SUPER YUMMY. So......here's to us.....CHEERS!!!!!
(By the way, my husband always brings me the greatest flowers. Agreed?)

2 comments:

Cara said...

Happy 5th Anniversary!!! Now you need to put up wedding pics :)

Chelsey Howard said...

Cute, happy anniversary!!! I always forget that we got married right after you guys:) I'm glad you guys had a little alone time:)