Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

I hope everyone has something to be thankful for this time of year. I know there are so many things that I am thankful for, here are a few:


My wonderful husband, Chad, thank you for doing everything you can to keep Logan and I happy and taken care of, you are my rock.

My amazing son, Logan you are seriously the greatest kid ever, you are always learning new things and you always make me laugh. I am so lucky to be your mommy.

My great family, I have awesome sisters who are always looking out for me. Chad's family is amazing, they are such positive influences on us. My dad is always there for me when I need him. My nephews are just too sweet, I love my family so much. They are incredible.

My job, keeping the bills paid

Our home, we always have a warm place to go

Our vehicles, they run great and get us from point A to point B

And none of these things would even be in my life if it wasn't for God watching out for me and making sure I am safe and happy. Thank you for everything you have blessed me with and for taking care of me.

No comments: