Friday, October 16, 2009

Kids say the darndest things (and I love it)

This morning, Logan and I were playing in the backyard, he wanted to play with an old basketball that he found in the toy bucket. I got it out for him and he kept tryin to bounce it, I told him that it was flat and it wouldn't work if he tried to bounce it. Logan says, "It need batteries?"

Every time Logan takes a drink out of a water bottle he says, "I sick" I don't know why he associates a water bottle with sickness, but it's pretty funny, he thinks he needs a reason to drink out of it and of course mommy would not deny him of anything if he was sick and he knows it.

I had a really bad headache the other day when Chad and Logan picked me up from work for lunch and I was just holding my head. Logan asks, "mommy have a headache?" I said, ya it hurts really bad. Since then, every time I put my hand to my head he says, "mommy have a headache? Really bad?"

He sits under the desk in the office and says, "mommy, I hiding" (although he is in clear view)

I was trying to take a picture of Logan and the dogs outside, but Rocky kept moving around, Logan kept yelling "Stay Rocky, Stay" Rocky is just too hyper for Logan.

Whenever someone gets an owie Logan wants to kiss it better, after he kisses it he always asks, "all better?"

Every time he gets on the phone to talk to someone all he asks is "what you doing?"
I don't think he really cares what anyone is doing, he just hears mommy ask it all the time.

Logan loves gum, whenever he gets a piece out of my purse he says "it delicious?" (that means fruity, sweet, sugary) Thank you aunt Jill for teaching him that gum is delicious. He helps himself to my gum all day long.

No comments: