Saturday, June 13, 2009

In My Life

I have so many things I want to do in my life and thanks to a migraine throughout the night, I was up thinking about it all night. So I figure I might as well jot them all down:

1. Lose 30 lbs. (preferably without having to try)

2. Take a vacation with my sisters

3. Throw Chad a surprise birthday party

4. Raise Logan to be extremely smart and teach him to stay out of trouble
(without him learning things "the hard way")

5. Take another trip to Hawaii (to see Chad's brother, wife and our nephews)

6. Go a month without a headache (fat chance)

7. Get a promotion at work

8. Have a hefty savings acct.

9. Feel comfortable in my own skin

10. Live in another state (Washington or California maybe, but we would have to convince our families to move too)

11. Buy our dream home (although renting is nice, not having to pay for fixes)

12. Not have to stress about money

13. Eat fish (it's crazy that I will eat a cow, pig or chicken that rolls around in their own crap, but I can not bring myself to eat a fish that comes out of kinda clean water, usually no crap attached)

Ok, so maybe these are not ALL the things I want to do, but at least it's a start.

5 comments:

jamie said...

ILL MOVE TO WA WITH YOU GUYS KAIDEN ALREADY HAS A HOUSE PICKED OUT THERE

Chelsey Howard said...

LOL:) Your so cute:) Wouldn't that be fabulous to loose weight with no effort, unfortunately the only time this happens is flu season, and its quickly gained back. And aahh, to not stress over money:) That's the life:)

Anonymous said...

OMG I have been wanting to take a vaca with just sisters (and our main squeezes-nephews count) too! It would be super fun. When everything is back on track we should all look into buying a condo on the beach and just rent it out when we aren't using it. That way we can all take vaca together and have a place to stay! Also I have ideas on this surprise Bday party too.
-Jilly-o

Anonymous said...

To my amazing sister

I think it is time you know what a truly amazing woman you are. Things that you have gone through and have had to deal with absolutely keep me in awe of you. I don’t know ANYONE who has a bigger heart than you or who is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out! You have forgiven much and impress me more and more with your strength. It hurts me to hear that you don’t realize how beautiful you are because to the people around you-you are amazing!

I don’t want to get all religiony on you, but I remember a day when you had great confidence! I remember when you went to church and even sang in front of a crowd. EVERYONE loved your voice and I remember certain members of the audience crying (not saying any names). God has created you for a specific purpose. I know that you are here to be an amazing mother to Logan, but you also inspire the rest of us to have big hearts like you.

I couldn’t let another day go by without telling you how amazing I think you are. I don’t think I could do the things you have done and persevere the way you have! I am truly inspired by my little sis! Oh and you are the best scrap booker I have ever seen and I am super jealous of your talent! lol

Love always

Jill

jamie said...

everything Jill said i second that you are absolutely amazing in more then 5 ways be happy with the life you have and the body you have most people would die for your body.. we love you..