Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tag From Lacey

8 things I did yesterday:
Laundry
Took Logan and Kaiden to Chuck E cheese
Took Logan to the park
Went to Michaels
Saw Shaun and Ashley (Chad's brother and fiance)
Took a nap
Took a shower
Went to bed early with a headache (surprise surprise)

8 things I look forward to:
Vacation
Logan's 2nd birthday
Potty training to be done
Dad to come home from Germany
Logan to learn to swim
The Proposal to come out in theatres
The day I weigh what I did in high school
Another nephew or niece

8 things I wish I could do:
Work out without hating it
Invent something great and become rich
Buy a vacation home somewhere near the beach
Take really great photos
Get ENHANCEMENTS
Eat healthy (bad food is SOO much better)
Wear shorts
Stop complaining about my weight and finances


8 shows I watch on TV:
Anything on Playhouse Disney
Friends
One Tree Hill
Anything on HGTV
ET
Sporting events (only if Chad's home)
Ellen
Dr Phil

8 people I tag:
Jamie
Chelsey
Anjie
Cara
Jamie Lynn
Melanie
Beth
Sarah

1 comment:

Chelsey Howard said...

LOL!! Your so funny "enhancements" call it what it is Jen:) Wouldn't that be awesome to have a beach house!! AAHHH!