Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hi there, guess it's time for a post

I know I update about Logan a lot, but since I haven't kept his baby book up to date since blogging I have just decided to blog about everything new with him and then keep it as a reference. So this is more for me than you, unless you actually care about all his likes/dislikes, etc....

Logan Loves:

*Silverware (hence the broken drawer from a previous post)

*Strawberry milk

*Lotion (he calls it O SHAY)

*Trucks (our entire car ride consists of him yelling "big truck" at every single vehicle, it's hilarious he will say it until we respond by saying "wow Logan that IS a big truck")

*His sandals ( he refuses to wear tennis shoes )

*POTTY TRAINING (or at least sitting on the potty with some good reading material in hand)

*Cinna graham honeycomb cereal ( I would never even try this, but he loves it)

*Getting kisses for his owies (even by himself)

*Making this face

*Bath time (don't know if you can tell, but he is laughing hysterically in this picture)

*Candy...especially suckers



Logan Hates:

*The wind and the rain (k well this isn't Logan, but it's a very funny picture, we never get wind that strong, but Logan is so scared of it it is very strange to me)

*Going to sleep by himself (when he knows he can come sleep with mommy and daddy)

*The word "no" (unless he is saying it of course and then it's ok)


He definately has a love/hate relationship with splash pads and eating. Somedays he is all for it and other days he gets so upset over it.

I know the "hates" list doesn't have any pictures of him, but that's only because I only like HAPPY pictures of our Logan.

2 comments:

jamie said...

O MY LITTLE MAN IS SO FUNNY. YOU FORGOT TO LIST FOOD ON HIS LOVES THAT BOY CAN EAT.. I LOVE YOU LOGAN AND MISS YOU

Chelsey Howard said...

Logan's a cutie boy!! And what kid doesn't like suckers?! That's my bribing technique when I go in public with my kids:) And I don't blame him for not liking the work "no." I don't like it either:)