Friday, June 20, 2008

So last night was fun. We spent some time in the emergency room yet again, thanks to Kaiden this time. He was jumping on the couch and missed his landing, hitting his face on the corner of the coffee table. He had to get stitches in his upper lip because his tooth went straight through it. It was so sad, he could put his tongue through it. He was so amazing getting his stitches, he didn't cry he was so brave. Jamie, on the other hand, got very pale, her eyes started rolling back in her head and she looked like she was gonna pass out, I felt so bad. I could not believe how great Kaiden did. I would post a picture, but it's really sad to see. I will put updated pictures on as soon as the internet is up at the new house. This is it for now.

1 comment:

Chelsey Howard said...

OMG! That is so freaking sad!!! Good thing you guys live so close to a hospital now, especially cause you spend at least 50% of your time there! I'm glad he was okay getting stitches, that is so scary!!! My sympathies to Jamie and Kaiden. I bet it was just as hard on Jamie as Kaiden!