Saturday, June 28, 2008

Celebrating in San Diego


Ok so for the fourth we are going to San Diego, I know, we were just there, but I am so excited. We love San Diego. We have great, I guess they are our semi, in laws who let us stay with them. It's logan's first fourth of July so it will be fun to see if he is even into fireworks right now. Fireworks over the ocean sounds amazing to me. Also in July is my twin sisters birthdays.(both wearing red and white stripe shirts in bottom pic.) They will be 23 this year. So happy birthday lil sisters. Love you. (These are pics from last fourth of July, as you can see I was very much pregnant.)HAPPY FOURTH EVERYONE.

1 comment:

Chelsey Howard said...

That will be so much fun! You guys are all about California lately! You guys should just live in an apt. and live there:) Be safe while your gone, I'm excited to see all of your guys' cute pictures when you get back!