Wednesday, July 7, 2010

OMG!!!

So I am trying to keep a positive attitude, but second pregnancies are just SO different than the first. I LOVED being pregnant with Logan, no complaints AT ALL....however this time around has just been traumatizing (and I am only 26 weeks along) So I am going to take this opportunity to complain a little bit (hope you don't mind)

I am HUGE already...I feel like when people ask when I am due, I should be saying next week....um hello I have like 3 whole months left.

I love to eat, but I am always afraid to because I can feel my tummy expanding with every meal.

I am thinking this time around I will be getting the dreaded stretch marks. Logan was so good to me and my tummy expanded at such a great rate, but this lil stinker is already so big.

I can't even keep a shirt over my belly when I sleep, I have resorted to just sleeping in a sports bra b/c my shirt always ends up there anyway.

I have been getting HORRIBLE leg and feet cramps when I sleep. I can't even walk them out I just sit there in pain until it goes away.

I don't even want to step foot outside cause it's so dang hot, even getting in the pool doesn't cool me down.

My pants seriously do not fit at all, even the pants I wore while pregnant with Logan are too small. (If I could wear jammies to work I totally would)

My back hurts

I pee CONSTANTLY

I have to pretty much, hurl myself out of bed


This is my belly: 26 weeks


Sincerely,
really cranky pregnant lady

3 comments:

Lacey T said...

Sorry to hear it's not going so smoothly this time. I'm sure that little baby will be so worth it though!

Chelsey Howard said...

If it makes you feel better my belly looks the same size and I'm only 15wks:( But you aren't getting bigger, your skin has already streched so you just show faster.

Anjanette said...

You are still so beautiful!!!