Sunday, June 27, 2010

Logan, our sweet sweet toddler

Ok, so what are the "terrible two's" excatly? I hate to brag, but Logan has seriously NEVER been terrible. He has his moments where he can be a little booger, but he is always so sweet. We feel SO blessed that we get to keep him forever. He is always so caring and generous and sweet.

I think "I love you" is his favorite phrase b/c he says it CONSTANTLY and I just love to hear it.

He loves to snuggle, especially while watching movies and before he takes a nap.

The other night Chad and I went out for a date night and I wore a cute white dress. As soon as I put it on Logan said "mommy, my want to dance wif you." He always looks at our wedding pic and sees my white dress and thinks Chad and I are dancing, not posing, for the picture. So every morning Logan tells me "mommy, wear the white dress, my want to dance wif you. " he is such a sweetheart.

Logan keeps asking when we are gonna have the baby and pretty much the only thing I can say to explain is that the baby will come after Logan's birthday. I guess he doesn't want to wait that long cause when I asked him who he wanted to come to his birthday party he says "I want my baby brubder to come to my birthday."

Whenever we lay in bed to go to sleep Logan will start to pretend cry and say "mommy, my want you to hold me like a baby." I'll tell him that I like when my baby is happy, not crying and he says "but mommy, babies cry" (well thanks for reminding me Logan)

Logan is an awesome singer, he knows lots of words to lots of songs and loves to jam out in the car. He will sit up really straight trying to look at my mouth (in the rear view mirror) singing the words so he knows he gets them right.

They have this new marshmallow pebbles cereal (like fruity pebbles, but with mashmallows) that Logan loves. Only problem....he ONLY eats the marshmallows and not the actual cereal.

He calls everyone a silly sally tayto head (potato head) I think he learned that from daddy

He is 100% potty trained. He seriously just woke up one day and that was that. He has not had ANY accidents at all. I am so proud of him. He still hates going poo, but that will get easier as time goes on I am sure.

We like to play keep away with Logan's binkie and so today I told him that I ate it and it was in my belly and his response was "the baby using it?" He is so funny.

1 comment:

Chelsey Howard said...

LOL! Logan is really good, we'll see how lucky you are with #2:) JK I'm sure he will be good also. shea was my really good one, and still is. Its so cute that he is so excited to have his brother here.