Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Playing Dress up

Halloween was a lot of fun. First Logan and I went with Jamie and Jamison to Serranos for lunch, Tasty!!!! Then we went to my sister, Jill's to make Popcorn balls. Also, Tasty!!!! Then we went to my in-laws house to trunk or treat. That was a lot of fun. Logan got to play games, win candy and run around. They had a chili cook off thing that (I think) Chad's mom totally won. Logan was a pirate, Chad was a hockey player and my last minute costume turned into a High school Cheerleader on game day, just jeans and ribbons in my hair. Fun fun. Chad's brother Nate's costume was quite a hit, you will see why when you see the pic below.














This would be funny Nate



2 comments:

Jamielyn said...

how fun. Trunk or treats are the best! Those popcorn balls look reallly good right now! :)

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh man, you and your Serrono's!! I'm glad you guys had a fun Halloween. Logan looks adorable!