Saturday, November 28, 2009

Go Coyotes

We had a BLAST last night. Chad got FREE tickets to the Coyotes game, we had awesome seats and they KICKED the Stars butts, winning 5-2. It was the most exciting game I have ever been to. Surprisingly there was no fighting and I enjoyed it anyway. The Coyotes played some AWESOME hockey and brought their A-game for sure. There was this kid (well like 16 yrs old) sitting behind us that kept yelling and the word "suck" was like the only word in his vocabulary. "Turco, you SUCK, 36 you SUCK" That is the only thing he kept yelling all game long. It was really annoying, the lady next to me and I were just about to go up there to teach him some new words. We were on the kiss-cam and had to smooch in front of the WHOLE arena, pretty cute right? Anyway before the game we had to get some dinner and Chad opted for Filibertos, yummy!!! Logan took some pics of me, Chad and himself. Enjoy






No comments: