Friday, October 23, 2009

Play date

Logan and I met my friend Chelsey and her kids at Freestone park and it was quite tiring. The kids didn't really want to play at the playground. They wanted to feed the ducks, EAT, and just run around. Lilly was hilarious, she was wearing these platform sandals that she REFUSED to take off and she fell in the mud twice b/c of them. She was running on the sidewalk (kinda close to the street) after I chased her and Logan down the first time, Chelsey went after them the second time, she told Lilly she has to be careful cause there are cars driving around, Lilly's response " I eat cars." She is so funny. Brady could not make up his mind on what he wanted to do, sit in the stroller, sit on the grass, hold mom...so that was funny too. Shea is such a big girl already, she plays so good just on her own. Now Logan was just being Mr. Bossy. He held Lilly's hand everywhere they went and kinda just led her all over the place. Logan also just wanted to hold Brady, I guess he feels like if he is bigger, then he is in charge.

First order of business.....GET WET.

Feed the Ducks

Mess with Brady


Love on Lilly (A LOT... and might I remind you that Logan is ONE DAY OLDER than Lilly and he is a monster compared to her)






Finally....love on Shea

2 comments:

jamie said...

SHEA IS BEAUTIFUL. LUCKY YOU GOT TO HANG OUT WITH THEM. LOGAN IS SUCH A STUD.

Chelsey Howard said...

I love thoe pictures:) that was fun, yeah are next play date needs to be at barros or something, I was ready for a nap after the park:) But it was so fun to see you guys.