Sunday, July 26, 2009

Logan's talkin'

So Logan tries very hard to say things correctly, but the way he says things is just hilarious

No way Jose = No way no say

Donut = Hot dog (ya I don't get this one b/c he knows what a hot dog is)

If he know something he is touching will give him owies he says "Berry Hot."

Popcorn = Paco

He says "Mommy watch, Weddy" (ready) when he wants to "do a trick"

He says "awesome" to everything he thinks is cool.

When he wants to play pool he says "mommy poo, sit down." (I kneel at one end so he can roll all the balls to me)

He still will not say car..everything is a truck.

Chad taught him "monster gonna get you" but he ONLY says it in a whisper voice.

these ones = docee

1 comment:

Chelsey Howard said...

That is so funny. I love the way little kids talk and that only there mom knows what they're trying to really say:) Cute. I need to hear him talk. I had my camera at Peter piper and totally forgot to take pictures:(