Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bedroom renovations

So Chad and I were sick of having a college boy's dorm room look for our room. We decided it's time to have a "grown up" room. We did everything ourselves. It is still in the process of renovations, but this is it thus far. (I didn't think to take before pics until after my dresser was done) we still need to hang up some family pictures we are getting enlarged. I will post the final look when we are ALL DONE.


We made our own wall art. I love them.




My dresser used to be cherry wood, Chad sanded it down and stained it black and it looks SO good.


Our new entertainment area (not sure what we are going to fill the book cases with yet)

Chad made us a headboard for our bed. We have never had one. It makes the room look so much better instantly.
Logan definately likes it. He LOVES to jump on the bed.




3 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Super cute! I love the headboard!! Bravo:)

Anonymous said...

Looks great you guys! You did an awesome job

-Jillio

Anjanette Friestad Ricketts said...

That looks so good! I love the headboard!!