Friday, April 24, 2009

Logan Logan Logan

Have I ever mentioned how amazing and fun my son is? He does something new every day and makes me laugh constantly.
** He sings at every meal, the whole meal. He spreads his arms, shakes his head and sings so beautifully, as if he is performing for thousands.
** Everytime he puts something new on, like a hat or changes his clothes he goes to everyone and says "I cute." It's adorable and if he stands or sits on anything higher than he is he says "I big."
** He says "most" after EVERYTHING. I taught him to say love you most just b/c I always say it and now he says thank you most, excuse you most and so on.
** He honestly will be completely wired and jump up and down in bed, but as soon as I sing to him he lays right down and crashes, it's secret medicine, I love it.
** He kisses my forehead
Just a few new things that Logan does to make me smile.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Awh he is so cute! I love those funny things he does