Friday, April 24, 2009

25

Happy birthday to me. I am the big 25. I did not take any pictures oddly enough I have the camera for everything but my own birthday. Chad and I went to see a movie. Then Chad, Logan and I went shopping at Michaels and I bought WAY TOO MUCH scrapbooking stuff. But hey, now I can finally scrapbook all the pics sitting in our office. We went to the Olive Garden for dinner and went to Chad's parents afterwards. I spent Tuesday night with my family cause my sister turned 26 on Sunday so we did a joint birthday at Nando's. That was fun. These are some pics of that night with my family at dinner. I am getting a jogging stroller from everyone on my side of the family (on it's way), thank you guys.





1 comment:

jamie said...

ANY TIME SIS HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANT WAIT FOR THE STROLLER, RUNNING HERE WE COME.. LOL LOVE YA.