Friday, February 6, 2009

Update

-Logan got a mysterious rash that I finally figured out was due to the slide at the park b/c it was only on the front right side of his body (he slides on his tummy) and it got worse every day that we would go to the park(man I should be a Dr. right? I know obvious signs.)

-Chad and I rented the movie fireproof and it was a really great movie, don't ever take your spouse for granted is basically the message behind it. Chad really took it to heart and he has been going the extra mile every day to show me how much he loves me. What a great man. I just love him.

-Taxes suck, we owe.

-I gave up fried food (except for tortilla chips, can't live w/out them)

-Tried to get rid of the binkie, but Logan is getting his back teeth and it's either the binkie or small bouncy balls that he chews on....not a hard choice.

-Logan has learned to say peek a boo, peepee, poopoo and papa (all kinda the same.) He has now learned meow instead of mooo for every animal. For ruff ruff he will say puppy, I guess he is headed in the right direction.

-He knows all his facial features and pretty much how to say them.

-Every answer to every question is "NO" even if he means yes. That's kinda funny.

guess that's all for now. Gotta hit the sack 5 A.M. comes wayyy to early














3 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

CUTE boy!! Logan is adorable.. He is getting big so fast, I know I say that everytime, but he really is!! And yes, I am SO SO SO glad that I cancelled plans on Monday!! Cause I took the kids to the doc. the next day!! And let me tell you, this sickness is refusing to die!!! But im stubborn and it won't win!!! Anyway, I haven't seen that movie, I'll have to rent it. P.S. I love you is kinda the same way, makes you appreciate who your with.

Anjanette said...

What a little man! He is getting so big! We are trying to take the binkie away from Kaeden too but it has been difficult.. Miss you guys!

Lacey T said...

Looks like you all are doing great-minus the owing on taxes thing. I hate paying the govt! When we sold our first house, we had to pay over $25,000-I wanted to die. Hopefully it's not quite that bad for you!

PS-We rented that movie, Fireproof. It had a great moral to the story. My husband kept making fun of the acting though. Thanks for the idea!