Friday, January 23, 2009

Freestone Park

We took Logan to Freestone park last week to feed the ducks and omg he loved it. He thought it was so much fun. He was so funny to cause he would just rip the bread into two HUGE pieces and throw it in the water. I don't think he really understood it, but since he LOVES throwing things he was all for it. After we fed the ducks the yummy bread we came across a sign that basically said..DO NOT FEED THE DUCKS BREAD. If the sign had been at the front of the park(instead of by the playground) maybe that would have helped. O well. The ducks were happy. So we let Logan play on the playground for a little bit. We will go back and feed the ducks "chicken scraps" next time as suggested by the sign (that was by the playground instead of the ducks, did I mention that already?) Anyhoo this was our fun adventure.














4 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

SO FUN!! I love Freestone park!! It is the funnest park for kids!!! And on the weekend they have the little rides open:) I love it, and the kids think it the best thing!! If all their Birthday's werent in the summer I would do there party there but its just too hot.

Chelsey Howard said...

You guys can come over anytime next week. I don't think anything is going on except for Tuesday and Thursday shea has school so those days are no good.

Chelsey Howard said...

I think it will work, what time.

Sarah said...

I love these pictures! Logan is just getting sooo big! What a handsome little man! Your hair is getting long girl, you look pretty as ever!