Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Zoo Trip

My Best Friend, Shannon and I took the kids to the zoo on Wednesday and Oh my heck was it HOT out(notice all the red faces). We had a lot of fun though. Logan is finally at the age where he pays attention to what I point out and he liked the animals. I think his favorite was the zebras (probably cause they came right up to us) he kept waving and saying "hi" to them, it was so cute. Rylee fed the donkey and thought that was so cool. Logan is getting so big, he sat on the wooden horsie thing all by himself. He also walked all over the petting zoo to get the goats.












1 comment:

Chelsey Howard said...

How fun! I want to go to the zoo so bad and so does Shea, she keeps asking, but it's too freaking hot still! I can't wait for it to cool down a little and then I am totally down! Looks like Logan had fun though:) That's so cool that the zebras came right up to you guys:) I hate when you go to the zoo and all the animals are asleep:(