Friday, April 4, 2008

The Rules:
* Share six non-important habits/quirks about yourself.
* Tag three other people.
* Make sure the people you tagged know you did by commenting on what you did.

1. I love scrapbooking, although I never have time
2. I hate going shopping (or anywhere for that matter) by myself.
3. I wish food wasn't mandatory for survival, cause I would be so much thinner. I just love food.
4. I hate working out, but it always makes me feel better about myself.
5. There's nothing I wouldn't do for a bowl of rocky road ice cream. (well there are limitations)
6. My favorite smell in the world is clean baby (like any lotions or body washes on my baby are just amazing)

I tag:
Jamie
Chelsey
Sarah L

1 comment:

Chelsey Howard said...

K I don't think I understand the tag thing. Explain? But fun though, I didn't know you loved rocky road so much. And I am with you 100% on the whole working out thing. I feel the same way.