Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Update on my boys



Logan:

Loves- Mac and cheese, marshmallows, "dinosaur sandwiches", apple juice, "chocolate in the cookie jar", watching cartoons, bike rides, playing games on the computer, singing, dancing, his toy trucks and toy guns, playing sports, his "army pants", train table, playing Guess Who?, jumping on the bed,

Hates- Going # 2 on the potty

Logan says:

Watermelon= watermutton

Prairie dogs= pretty dogs

Logan looks up at the moon at night and says "I guess I'm gonna have to take a space jet to the moon"

Logan says "when I be a girl can you get that for me?" (for girl toys he sees commercials for) or he will say "mom, when I'm a baby I will be that little" I guess he thinks he is not gonna stay a little boy and will change into something else.

He tells me "you're my favorite girl I ever seen in my life" I don't know where he comes up with this stuff, but he is so sweet.



Beau:

Loves- Eating, sleeping, clean diapers, binkie

Hates- getting a mini bath, being hungry

hey, he is not even 2 weeks old yet, what else could he love/hate?

1 comment:

Chelsey Howard said...

So cute! Looks like your doing great as mother of 2 (I knew you would)! Hope your getting some sleep.