Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Today, my baby is 3

Don't mind how chunky I look in this pic


We started the morning off with a breakfast/play trip to Mcdonalds with cousin Kaiden and aunt Jamie. Then, off to the park....Logan's one request was to go to the bowling alley and it was the BEST part of his birthday. We got to brunswick right when they opened and the manager right away gave us 3 loaded game cards for the arcades (bonus: games on Tues are 1/2 price, woohoo) then I told the mgr that we were there celebrating his birthday and he let Logan bowl for free AND let him use the bowling shoes for free....but he wasn't done. Mark Anthony, that's the mgr name, pictured below..brought Logan his own ice cream with a candle. I LOVE Brunswick (Gilbert and Warner) our experience there is always great, however today topped them all....We were getting ready to leave and Logan wanted a drink so I went over to buy him a slurpee and the mgr came over again and said "he didn't use his game cards ALREADY, did he?" I said "ya, we're just about to go, thank you so much for everything" and he says, uh uh no..and laid down 2 more loaded game cards....he ended up giving us like $50 in loaded cards...Awesome awesome guy. Thank you again Mr. Mark Anthony.




Logan even bowled a strike today...go bubs!!!


After bowling we went to the splash pad, which Logan just LOVES and then he requested Taco Bell for lunch...so what my baby wants...my baby gets.
Now we are just gonna cuddle up on the couch and watch Stuart Little then wait for daddy to get home (he had to work today cause he has inventory, boo hoo, SO not fair) maybe we will make a trip to Peter Piper for dinner to finish off a great day!!!!!

2 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

What a fun day!! And what an SUPER AMAZINGLY NICE manager!!! That's so awesome!! I'm glad you had a fun day with Logan on his Birthday.

Cara said...

What an awesome party!!! I love bolwing! Hey, can I get your email?