Monday, August 30, 2010

The end is near

It feels so good to say that I am almost 34 weeks. I am almost done feeling like a whale. I had a really bad, uncomfortable day yesterday at work. I seriously felt like this lil man was just gonna fall out of me. My tummy was so hard for most of the day and I could not bend over at all. I was like "omg, I can't have this baby, we haven't even chosen a name yet!!!" If anyone feels like assisting in the name dilema please please help. We like Hunter, but I don't feel like I'm in love with it like I used to be. The name HAS to sound good with our last name and HAS to sound good when saying it with Logan (I know I am weird) I really like the way Luke and Logan sounds together, but Chad REALLY doesn't like Luke. I kinda like Landon too...Chad likes Carter...but we just can't decide. HELP!!!! Any name suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

No comments: