Thursday, July 22, 2010

Funny poo story

Logan just went poo on the potty and we went out to the living room cause he wanted to play Wii. Little did we know he wasn't finished going potty. He made his poo face and looked at me like, "o crap" so I picked him up and ran to the bathroom. As I put him down and got his potty chair on the toilet I hear him say "oops a daisy" and he is staring at the floor. Ok...here it is....his poo fell out of his shorts and landed right on my flip flop. (Don't worry they are in the trash now) I could not stop laughing. I took a pic, but I will save you the visual, it was just too funny not to post.

2 comments:

Cara said...

Oh that is too funny! You will have some great blackmail when he is older :)
BTW, I work at University of Phoenix as a financial aid counselor :)

Chelsey Howard said...

LOL!! That sucks! I am so over potty training and the accidents. At least he was cute about it:) NS Luckily flip flops are cheap.