Thursday, May 27, 2010

Recent happenings

I LOVE when Logan picks out his own jammies, he NEVER comes back with a matching set. But hey, he is a big boy and we let him wear what he likes to bed...and I have to admit, he looks super cute no matter what he wears. (like the matching blue binkie?)



It's almost getting too hot to go o the park and it totally sucks. We went at 8 am today and I was breakin a sweat. I hate Az summers, Logan doesn't seem to mind the heat one bit.

Chasin' down prairie dogs



Wonderin' why they don't want to play with him



Workin' out on the equipment




Checkin' out his shadow riding his bike





Ok so we need to go this way?



Well..isn't there ANOTHER way?



Don't get me wet...don't get me wet...don't get me wet.
Aww!!! made it


Dos Gringos graduation dinner (for my sister's fiance) and these are the only 2 pics I got.

Sweet cousins



1 comment:

Chelsey Howard said...

Yeah, it started being too hot for the park awhile ago, time for swimming and splash pads for the next 3 months:) But your a very sweet mom for taking him.