Sunday, April 25, 2010

Logan baby

The baby
Logan: "my want to hold baby"
Me: "Logan, the baby is in mommy's tummy, you can't hold it yet"
Logan: "baby still cookin?"

Logan will lay with Chad and say "mommy, daddy's got your baby" wanting me to come steal him from chad, only for him to say "daddy, mommy's got your baby"he thinks it is so funny.

At the end of singing his abc's he sings "now I know my abc's, next time wont you sing my wetters"

Logan calls Chad and I sweetheart and honey all the time.
He yells "honey" if he feels we aren't listening to him and he wants our attention
He will tell us "I love you sweetheart" and get all giggly and shy after he says it.

He thinks hiccups require medicine
Logan: "mommy my need medicine"
Me: "Logan you're not sick, why do you need medicine?"
Logan: "but my have hiccups"

Logan has learned some new things recently:
Logan has learned to ride his bike all by himself. Sometimes he needs a good push to get the pedals started, but he can totally do it. I am so proud of him.

He learned how to blow bubbles. He always used to keep his teeth closed and open his mouth trying to blow the bubbles and it would never work. So he knows now to open open open.

1 comment:

Chelsey Howard said...

He is so cute! That is so awesome that he can already ride a bike by himself!