Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just another day at the office

Kaiden is so spoiled when it comes to getting to do really cool things. Jamie came to drop Kaiden off at work with me a couple Sundays ago like she always does (so I could keep him for the night while she works) and the firemen just so happen to be outside the door when we were leaving. They all say "hey wanna go check out the truck?" Kaiden, of course, said heck ya. So we got to check out all the gear and now Kaiden wants to wrok on a LADDER TRUCK. The ladder trucks have all the cool stuff....jaws of life, axes and you know....boy stuff. So they let Kaiden put on THE CAPTAINS helmet and go for ride...with the sirens...he is so lucky.



Ok...so I got to go for a ride too, how lucky am I?

1 comment:

Lacey T said...

WOW! Looks like you guys have been busy having fun. Congrats on the new baby. And the new wedding ring! Didn't you buy your old set from Helzberg? I swear I remember you guys coming in when I worked there. Where'd you find the new one? It sure is pretty!