Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shannon's Shower

My best friend, Shannon is having another baby and I wanted to throw her a shower, so with the help of my good friend, Shelly, we threw it together and it was so much fun. I should have taken more pics of the guests and Shelly, Shannon and I, but you know when your hosting, it is kinda the last thing on your mind. We threw a diaper, scrapbooking shower. She already has one girl and did not want an actual shower with all the clothes and stuff, cause she pretty much has everything she needs already, so we just had everyone bring diapers. We scrapbooked because I figured that if we got everyone to make the scrapbook pages, then all she has to do is add the pics, simple enough for a mom of two, right?

The AWESOME cake, isn't she beautiful? I loved how it turned out.


The decor...we made Taylor and Rylee name signs for their rooms (I forgot to take a pic of Rylee's but it was more purpley than Taylors) Isn't it cute?


Scrapbook page samples


The diaper cake


Shannon and her mom, Melody


Logan and Rylee played air hockey together


THE FOOD


We had a scrapbooking shower, it was a lot of fun to do all the pages for the new baby, Taylor and for Rylee's scrapbooks



Opening gifts




She scored

3 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

the shower looks awesome, you did a good job. I'm throwing one for my friend in April, she's having her 1st girl. Let's hope it turns out as cute as yours:) PS she got tons of diapers, that's awesome.

Jamielyn said...

CUTE! What an awesome idea! I never thought of that. I LOVE the cake. So cute!! Everything looks perfect. Good job!

Cara said...

I love that cake! Did you make it yourself? If so you have a real talent!