Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bowling

Logan and I went bowling with my friend, Cassandra and her kids, Cayden and Caitlyn on Wednesday and let me just say that it was an adventure. Logan thought it should have been his turn for EVERY turn, he understood that it wasn't and kept saying, "mommy, my share." He LOVES bowling. I do have to say that I would MUCH rather bowl on the Wii cause I'm am terrible doing it for real. An employee came up to us and laid 5 Brunswick zone cards (for all the awesome arcade games)down on the table and said that he was giving them to us as a gift for taking our kids bowling without the help of daddys. He said that he knew how much was on each, but he wasn't telling. So after we were done bowling, we took the kids over to play some games and the cards had $20 each on them. We basically got $100 just for taking our kids out while daddys were working. How awesome is that?





No comments: