Friday, December 11, 2009

Logan's new favorite word is "actually." He has been using it all day, "Mommy, I wanna watch Happy Feet....ACTUALLY.....I wanna watch this one." As he is walking to a slide at the park he turns around and says "ACTUALLY....I wanna go dis way."

Logan can recognize and say most of his letters. His favorites are O and F.

When Chad leaves for work he gives Logan and I a hug and a kiss, every time Logan gets his hug he says "daddy, you give mommy a big hug and kiss" and then yells "drive safe" as Chad is walking out the door.

Logan loves to "fix" (bang on) things with his hammer

We went and saw planet 51 today and as I was buckling him in is car seat he said "mommy, that was a good movie"

If you don't say thank you for something that Logan gives you or does for you he says "your welcome" with attitude, like, uh, where is my thank you.

He kisses the phone when he says bye (learned this one from Kaiden)

He can't wait for Santa to come and see him, I asked him to help me turn on the Christmas lights and he said "where's Santa" everything revolves around Santa now.

No comments: