Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas

We always do Christmas eve at Chad's parents house and it was a lot of fun. (Besides having to start super late and get home super late.) Logan had his binky the whole time we were opening presents cause he was so tired. We got a Wii from Chad's parents and some other realyy cute stuff from everyone else. I love this time of year.

"Look at all those presents"






We had Christmas at our house this year. It was a lot of fun, Jamie, Kaiden, Jakie and Ali stayed the night. jill and I an showed up at 5:30 and all the fun began. Logan scored and got tons of stuff. I really wished I would have video taped it cause he was so cute. Anything he opened he would say what it was and then say YAYYYYY and clap his hands. "Clothes, yayyyyy" "Truck, yayyyyy" It was adorable. I had to work from 1230-630 so we had to rush a little bit with presents and food, but we had a blast.

Logan's new kitchen (he loves to play with sinks)

Train table YAY



My grandpa wanted a 3 wheeled bike and isn't she a beauty? (she wouldn't fit in the door so we all went out to the garage to give it to grandpa)

3 comments:

Cara said...

Now I want a 3 wheeled bike!

Chelsey Howard said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun Chritmas. A wii, that is a super good girft, you guys will have so much fun with that, even logan:)

Hiatt Family said...

Hey, will you email me again, or comment on my old blog, so that I can invite you to mine? I couldn't get your email from the blog invite you sent to me. It was so fun seeing you the other day!
-Anjane'