Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Kyndal

My friend Kortney's daughter, Kyndal, had her 4th birthday last Sat and we were invited to her princess pirate party. Kyndal was dressed so cute wearing a piratey shirt, black tutu and these leg warmers with girly skull and cross bones on them. O and I can't forget about her PINK highlights in her hair too. Logan had lots of fun.

Beautiful Birthday Girl


Logan eating his chocolate covered marshmallow


Kyndal and Logan hugging (kinda self explanitory)


Kortney had these huge popcorn balls that she got for the chocolate fountain. As soon as I saw her put the ball on a stick and drench it in chocolate I knew THIS would happen. Pretty Kortney


Logan LOVED all the motorcycle stuff in Kortney's parents house. I would only let him stand next to this big, beautiful one though. I was so scared he was gonna break something.

1 comment:

Kortney & Kyndal said...

You just had to post my chocolate face didn't you....LOL