Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Note to self

I was going through stuff in Logan's old room (our new exercise room, which NEVER gets used) looking for these super cute Flannel jammie pants we bought him and I came across this box that I had labeled "Logan's winter clothes" So I thought, hey maybe they are in there, assuming I put clothes that are too big for him in the box. No No No this box was FULL of 2T and 3T clothing (tags still attached) that we had bought for him LAST SUMMER. So to make a long story short, we (and everyone else) bought Logan tons of clothes for his birthday only to find out he had an entire box of clothes waiting for him. So, note to self LABEL BOXES CORRECTLY!!!!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Hey, the photos that I had on my blog is a feature on my camera. What kind of camera do you use? I have a Cannon Powershot