Wednesday, September 30, 2009

He is growing up so fast

Yet another update on our little one


* Logan puts his finger to his nose and says "pie it, daddy seepin" when he knows he is being loud. No matter what time of day it is.
* He loves waffles, he could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. I think partly it's b/c he gets to "cook it" (put it in the toaster) but also b/c he loves Alvin and the Chipmunks and the Chipmunks are all about "TOASTER WAFFLES!!!"
* He has started talking to his stuffed animals, asking if they want to play games, go night night and all sorts of stuff, it's so cute.
* He always says "I go home" even if we are home, I don't really think he knows what it means.
* He knows all of his colors YAY(this one I am incredibly proud of b/c we have been working really hard)
* He really enjoys going pee pee on the potty, not to the point that he is out of diapers, he just thinks it's fun.
* He loves his puzzles and books.
* He loves to throw his balls into the shower when Chad and I are showering so we are all dramatic like, "OMG you got me!!" He loves it.
* We practice colors with the pool balls (from the pool table) and Logan will hold a ball up and say "what is it mommy?" (kinda like he is teaching me) and when I tell him what color it is he claps his hands and says "yay mommy"
* My sister and I were at the mall and a girl asked how old Logan was. Her guess.....4. Um, he just turned 2.
* He loves to watch videos of himself, he watched the bowling with Shamu one for like a half hour straight.
* He has started stealing Chad's work clothes in the morning and says "nee nee, can't reach it."

1 comment:

Jamielyn said...

Wow he is one smart kid. That is so fun! I really can't believe how fast they grow up.

Yeah, I work at Blossom Salon and Boutique. It's a really cute place in downtown mesa! They charge 65 for a HL, and 95 for a HL and HCBD.

That would be fun to have you come in. Your 1st time you get 20% off. Here's there number: 480-835-8404.