Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Birthdays

Logan will be 2 on Aug 10th and I can not believe it. That was the the fastest two years of my life. He changes every day and it is so awesome being his mommy. He makes me so incredibly happy and I could not have asked for a more well behaved, fun, handsome little guy.

Chad will be 25 on Aug 17th and we will be celebrating in San Diego. I can not wait to get out of this heat. Happy birthday early to ya baby I love you so much, thank you for being an amazing husband and father.

Happy birthday to my most favorite boys in the world. I love you both SO MUCH

2 comments:

jamie said...

WHAT ABOUT DAD HE IS AUG 21ST.

Chelsey Howard said...

august is so full of Birthdays tell Logan Happy birthday from me and give him an extra hug for me:) And tell Chad happy birthday too.