Sunday, June 28, 2009

I have AMAZING sisters



I have the greatest sisters on this earth. I am so grateful for the relationships we have with each other.

Jill-
*The greatest big sister ever.
*She is extremely accomplished
*Married a great man who treats her well
*ALWAYS makes me feel better when I am down
*GREAT AUNTIE
*BEAUTIFUL inside and out
I just look up to her with everything in life.

Jackie-
*Always makes me laugh (picklepacker)
*GREAT AUNTIE
*Loves life (or at least acts like she does)
*Has a great guy who treats her well
*Doesn't care what people think of her
*Loves to spend time with family

Jamie-
*Great mom
*GREAT AUNTIE
*Real
*The baby of the family that keeps the family tight
*Great co-worker
*Funny girl

What else can I say? These girls are my best friends and I am so blessed to have them for life. I love you!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Cara said...

Man, I remember in high school your younger sisters being so little! Now they are all grown up!

Chelsey Howard said...

Your so sweet:) That's the best thing about living in AZ is that family is here:)

Anonymous said...

Awh aren't you sweet?! I came on to look at the circus pictures and got another surprise! Thanks my bestie, but aren't I real too? lol
-Jill