Sunday, May 10, 2009

I had such a wonderful Mother's Day

I am the luckiest little lady in the entire world. I have the most amazing son and I am so blessed to be his mommy. I was given the greatest joy in the world by having Logan in my life. I seriously never understood how much I would love my child until I had Logan. I could not love this boy more. He is the most well behaved, lovable, huggable, funniest, handsome boy in the entire world and I know every mother believes that about their child, but I just have to say it. He is so nice to everyone and has so much love for everyone it is unbelievable. My father in law told me, "just wait for the terrible two's" but I don't think there is one ounce of terrible in my little guy. He had a really rough newborn stage, but has been completely amazing since then. So Happy Mother's Day to me, lucky, lucky me.


At my mom's before our outing



Freestone park






Lunch at Oreganos











My mom and us girls

Water fun




After Chad got home we went to his parents house and had some fruit and played on the trampoline. Logan and Chad had a blast on the trampoline and it scares the crap out of me when Logan is on there, I'm just waiting for a broken arm.

Eating fruit with Grandma and daddy




Playing with daddy on the trampoline (scaring mommy out of her mind)





Mu handsome husband


Logan with Grandpa


1 comment:

Chelsey Howard said...

I'm glad you had such a fun Mother's Day:) Logan is a really sweet boy, so its okay for you to brag a little, plus its your blog:) The splash pad we went to is on Power and Germaine, its really small but the kids have fun.