Saturday, March 21, 2009

Phoenix Childrens Museum

Saturday I had the day off work and we took Logan to the Museum. We had so much fun. There is so much for kids to do there. I love taking Logan to fun, new things (thanks Jill for the idea) The ONLY thing I can't stand is taking him around other kids cause kids are so mean these days. At the zoo last week he got stepped on and pushed, today kids were just taking stuff from him and just watching other kids is so aggravating, cause their parents don't say anything when their child is mean to my son. It make me crazy. Logan kinda just stands there and looks at me like, "Mommy why did she just do that?" It's so sad. I wish parents would watch the way their children treat other kids so Logan wouldn't be picked on all the time. OR Logan just punch 'em. O sorry I didn't mean that, it just slipped. Anyhoo, it was a lot of fun, despite my griping above.


Playing music.




Balls, Balls and More Balls







Riding a bike





The wind machine





drawing in the sand



Painting the house (they add a layer of paint everyday)



Making Logan's hat at the art center




You're REALLY making me wear it?

2 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

That is so cute:) I love taking the kids to do new things like that. We've never been to a museum before. That's somthing I will need Trevor with me! Love all the pictures, its a cute idea.

Jamielyn said...

How fun! We can't wait till our boy gets old enough to do stuff like that. What a cute boy! You seem like such a fun mom!