Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Stupid Obsession


So I am obsessed with this show called One Tree Hill. Monday night was THE BEST EPISODE EVER. I was standing on my feet so pumped watching it. For those of you who don't watch it, shame on you. For those of you who know what I'm talking about (Anj and Chels) I hope you watched it Monday. I am such a nerd and I feel as if I know these characters and like they are my friends. Brooke is such a strong, independent character and I look up to her. I know it sounds stupid, but I was so proud of her in this episode.She has become so brave and self reliant. I was screaming at the tv and I was right there with her with the running, punching, kicking, macing and screaming. Anyway, I was just really excited about the WHOLE episode and felt I needed to blog about it. Yay, Peyton and Lucas are pregnant (also in the show, not real people.)

1 comment:

Chelsey Howard said...

DUDE its cool! I'm the same way. Even trevor is way into it:) K I have a long post on my blog but please read it and sign the petition. Thanks:)