Thursday, January 1, 2009

Schnepf farm

So the other night we went to Schnepf Farms for the last night of their Country Christmas Magic thing they had going and we were so excited. I figured for the last night it would be packed and the advertisement was so convincing that it was going to be so much fun. So we get there and NO ONE is there. I was so confused. We were kinda standing around like "um are they open?" so we went to ask and they said that they were open so we paid $5 a piece for Chad and I (Logan was free.)They were supposed to have a train ride, hay ride, carousel, petting zoo, marshmallow roasting, lots of lights, and like tons to do. Um there was like nothing to do so pretty much all we did was ride the train, which we waited for like 20 mins to even get on. They are awesome at false advertisement. Anyhoo, waste of time, money and gas. But here are some pics anyway of us making the best of our quality family time.









1 comment:

Chelsey Howard said...

Sorry it sucked:( but hey, at least you got some cute pictures:) I agree the advertisments always make it sound like the happening place. I've never been, but everyone I know has. I just keep hearing that its over priced so I've just never gone.