Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hubby Tag

Whats your husbands name? Chad Hawkins
How long have you been married? 4 years
How long did you date? Um 5 yrs
How old is he? 24
Who eats more sweets? Chad definately
Who is a better singer? Me
Who is smarter? We are both smart, but he is smart at what I have no clue about and vice versa.
Who does the laundry? Both
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who mows the lawn? Neither. We have a yard guy (Thank the Lord)
Who cooks dinner? Inside food I normally do, BBQ Chad does.
Who drives? Chad normally drives. I would rather not have to pay attention
Who is the first to say they are wrong? Chad normally does, but that's usually because I am right.
Who kissed who first? Chad kissed me first
Who asked who out first? Chad said "I think it's time we become boyfriend, girlfriend. What do you think?" So I guess he asked me out.
Who wears the pants? Um I plead the 5th.
I tag: Anjie, Cara and Lacey

1 comment:

Chelsey Howard said...

LOL:) I love your hole, "I plead the 5th comment"! And yes I ment to tagg you!!! I would write Jen H. But both your guys' last name starts with H. Was Schnepf farms fun?