Thursday, November 20, 2008

Logan's photo Session

These are just some recent photos and recent updates of our "little" Logan. He is such a stud. I wanted to say a big thank you to Chelsey for the heads up about Lilly throwing everything in the garbage cause right after you posted that Logan realized that everything can go in there. He will not leave the trash alone. It spends most of it's time on top of the counter. Kind of gross, I know but we would lose all our stuff if we left it on the ground in his reach. He is talking a lot now he plays ball a lot and says "catch it" and "ready, set, go" it's really cute. Chad cleaned out the garage so I park my car in there and Logan gets SOOOO upset and starts crying when we don't leave out the front door to go bye bye. At his 15 month check up we were told he is STILL above 95 % for height and weight (big surprise there.) Logan is so laid back and chill. He rarely fusses and if he does it is only due to change in routine or owies. He is such a blessing and we are so lucky to have such a well behaved relaxed little man to raise.




6 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

I just saw "P.S. I love You" on your blog and I freaking LOVE that movie!! Anyways, logan is so cute:) I can't believe how old he looks! He totally looks like a toddler already!

Chelsey Howard said...

Can you do lunch Monday?

Chelsey Howard said...

Good question. I don't care, anywhere that's easy with kids. Barros, McDonalds, burger king? Can you think of anything, or do any of those sound good?

Cara said...

Jen it has been forever! I am so glad that you left a comment of my blog! I also can't believe that you are a mom! How fun! So how long have you and Chad been married? We have to keep in contact...does your parent's still live on Harris?

Cara said...

My husband and I are both fulltime students and also work fulltime too at Univ of Phoenix. We are coming up on 5 yrs of marraige in June! No kiddos yet, maybe in a few more years! So did you get your teaching degree? I know that you wanted to be a kindergarten teacher in high school. Oh I am so glad that you found me!

Cara said...

My major at ASU is Pyschology and Spanish with a minor in Sociology. I know, it's alot. The Britney Spears thing didn't work out...I got tired of the party scene and showing my nether-regions to the paporazzi! jk! Out of high school I actually was going for my paramedic certification and worked in the ER for Scottsdale Osborne Hospital but it got too much for my back and I thought I am too young to have back problems already. So after much researching I want to become a substance abuse counselor. So that's me in a nutshell! Glad that your sched works out to stay home with your little boy, anymore little Hawkins in the future?