Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What was I thinking?


Ok so I am determined to lose weight and get "HOT." But what was I thinking? So yesterday I went back to jazzercise, I haven't been for years and I haven't worked out hardcore in like three years. BIG MISTAKE to start out with the hour long, non stop, butt kicking workout. I was so sick yesterday afterwards, I mean head pounding, throwing up all over the place kind of sick. I was also probably a little dehydrated cause I didn't drink a whole lot the day before. Well anyways I want working out to be my new addiction so I can get into shape, but if this is gonna be the price I pay everytime.....FORGET THAT. I'll keep you posted about my progress, IF I EVER GO BACK.

3 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

That sucks! I know its so hard cause you want to work out so hard cause your sick of being out of shape, but then you feel like your gonna die! I am in the same place right now. I just started working out 3 days a week and I can't remember a time my thighs have burned like this! On the plus side, jazzersise sounds like a fun workout:)

Chelsey Howard said...

Yeah we got renters. They move in next Sunday:) They seen really nice too:) Thanks for the offer to help. I think we are pretty much done except for the big stuff. Trevor's brother's are coming over Tuesday to move all that:)

Chelsey Howard said...

aa