Monday, September 1, 2008

Playdate with Cassandra and the kids


Playdates are so fun - Keeps the kids busy for a few hours and lets the mommies breathe for a minute. This is my friend Cassandra, she used to work with me at the hospital, but has since moved on to bigger and better things. I rarely get to see her anymore, but we email every friday while at work. It's nice to able to catch up with good friends. Jamie also came. She pretty much does everything with me. It's a lot of fun to have my sister and nephew live with us. There is never a dull moment.

1 comment:

Chelsey Howard said...

Yeah there's never a dull moment cause you have Kaiden and Logan and when one is asleep the other is awake:) That is fun that you and Jamie get along so good! I'm suprised you guys don't fight or get sick of eachother! I love my sister to death but I don't think I could live with her and her kids:)