Sunday, August 31, 2008

Playdate with the Howards


We were lucky enough to have a playdate with Chelsey, Shea, Lilly and Brady last week and we had a lot of fun. We went to Cici's pizza and it is totally awesome- inexpensive and its an all you can eat buffet. The employees are funny too with their "uno dos tres ole, pepperoni pizza on the buffet" its hilarious. We only thought to get a pic of all the kids so here are our angels. Thank you Chesl for taking time out of your hectic schedule to hang with us. We have missed you lately.

1 comment:

Chelsey Howard said...

I know I am a bad friend, I never have time for anyone anymore, not even Trevor. Heck, I don't even have time for myself! And its gonna get worse now that Shea has started pre-school. It's just one more thing we have to work around! But it was fun to see you guys, and the house is super cute. I love how open it is!