Saturday, July 12, 2008

So we still don't have our internet up, but we are back from San Diego and I will updat on the trip. We had fun, but the beaches were PACKED. It was ridiculous. We couldn't park anywhere for the weekend. Come monday we met up with some friends of ours and had dinner and walked on "the boardwalk" at Mission Beach. Justin and I were sick, Chad and Anjie were VERY sunburned. It was a complain fest, but so much fun. We did a little shopping and the boys were so not liking that. Justin was a trooper for being out when he felt like crap and my Chad was being amazing taking care of Logan while I went in EVERY store.I will never go back to San Diego on the fourth again. It was insane and I'm glad to be back home. The rain Thursday night was great, I sat in the driveway at home for like 20 mins waiting (while Logan slept) for the rain to stop so I could go inside. It was raining HARD, like when it comes down on you it hurts. But I womaned up and wrapped Logan up in a sheet and ran inside. It was crazy. Well that's the latest with the Hawkins clan.

1 comment:

Chelsey Howard said...

That's fun that you guys got away for the 4th:) I can just imagine how busy it was though! Yeah Monday will work good. Do you guys wanna go to the splash park, or the new pool at williams field high is really fun for kids too cause its so shallow. Just let me know. I'm glad you guys had fun, that stinks that you were sick though:(