Saturday, May 3, 2008

k Chels I did your tag, thanks a bunch

1. If you could go back and tell your teenage self one thing, what would it be?
Stop eating fast food.
2. Did you do any extra curricular activities in high school?
Choir
3. What did you do with your free time?
was with Chad 24/7
4. Coolest thing you did as a teenager.
went to Disneyland/California adventure for our prom DAY ACTIVITY. Thanks Chad
5. Did you have a boyfriend in high school?
Chad Hawkins from beginning to end, now he is my husband, I guess that was worth it.
6. Songs that come to mind:
the thong song
7. If you could change one thing, what would it be?
nothing
8. What did you think you would be when you grew up.
I didn't really care, my dream was to be a singer, but that obviously is not gonna happen
9. Picture of self.

10. Craziest thing you did in high school.
I wasn't really a dare devil or up to crazy things, I just hung out with Chad and our families, pretty boring huh

I guess I tag
Jamie
Anjie
Lacey

No comments: